Okay, a quick explanation for the increasingly infrequent posts:
First thing: Jonah, quite simply, has been keeping me really busy. We seem to be almost always on the move these days, so there's not a lot of time for blogging--although there's lots to blog about! Second: using my iPad (or computer or iPhone or any other electronic device) draws Jonah to me like a moth to a candle. Basically, I'm not allowed to use it anymore unless he's asleep, when I generally have other chores on which I'd like to catch up. Third: I've had a couple recent privacy scares, which have been eating at my desire to post stories of my family life online. This last issue, at least, I can address. As you've probably already noticed, the blog is now private and can be accessed by individuals with my permission only. (Congrats, apparently you made the cut!)
Anyway, moving on...
Despite the deep backlog of adventures on which he still need to catch up, I think for this post I'll skip straight ahead to today's adventures.
Welcome to Simmons Farm!
This morning Bryan, Jonah, and I all headed here for some fine fall festivities. We picked apples--20 pounds of them! We played in a pit of corn kernels. We reveled in the petting zoo. We scoured (but ultimately decided not to buy) their (ridiculously overpriced) carving pumpkins.
Anyway, moving on...
Despite the deep backlog of adventures on which he still need to catch up, I think for this post I'll skip straight ahead to today's adventures.
Welcome to Simmons Farm!
This morning Bryan, Jonah, and I all headed here for some fine fall festivities. We picked apples--20 pounds of them! We played in a pit of corn kernels. We reveled in the petting zoo. We scoured (but ultimately decided not to buy) their (ridiculously overpriced) carving pumpkins.
Jonah had a ball. A ball I tell you! In fact, we suffered through a bit of a tantrum as we headed back to the car--a sure sign that the trip was a success, right??? And then there's this evidence:





No comments:
Post a Comment