Monday, June 4, 2012

Who knew?

Having a baby means lots of appointments.  Lots and lots of appointments.

For instance, between now and next Saturday (that is, six days from now), Bryan and I have scheduled:

  • an interview with a pediatric practice,
  • our weekly Bradley Method class,
  • a prenatal checkup,
  • an ultrasound,
  • a fetal non-stress test,
  • a meeting with our backup doula, and
  • a newborn care class.

We're also thinking of adding a tour of the hospital, since the midwives only offer their meet-and-greet tour once a month and Bryan hasn't attended one yet.

All this, and Bryan still has to go to work everyday, and I'm beginning, among other things, to pack for our move, which will begin at the end of the month.  Good grief.  And we don't even have an actual infant yet.  I guess we can consider this some intensive time management training to better prepare us for a crazy "new parents" schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment