Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sleep! (Part 2)

Since I wrote the first "Sleep!" post ten days ago, I'm happy to report that Jonah continues to sleep through the night. The hours have changed a bit, but they still include that fabulous overnight stretch--something we could only dream of less than two weeks ago (and then only in the rare instance that we slept long enough to dream!).

Last night, for instance, J took regular naps through the day then slept from about midnight until 8 a.m., waking only twice to nurse. Didn't even need a diaper change until morning. Oh, sweet, sweet rest!

But don't worry. We realize that our good luck could literally change overnight. In the meantime, for what it's worth, I'm attributing at least some of our fortune to this article by Dr. Sears. I read it shortly after Jonah's first full night, and, if it didn't give me a whole heck of a lot of new ideas, I think it did at least help boost my confidence regarding a few things we're already doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment